All the information on this website –http://digitisetoday.com/– is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. We don’t make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. Please make sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
A. This website has the URL –http://digitisetoday.com/. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your data in accordance with the IT act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate to the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data.
B. We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our services.
Information we collect
A. We collect information primarily to provide better services to all our customers.
B. When you visit our site some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as operating systems(os) running on your device, Internet Protocol(IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our products and services.
C. We automatically collect, purchase or use content history which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from our customers to create features such as best sellers, top-rated, etc.
D. The full uniform resource locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website(including time and date); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or search for; page response time; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information(such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
F. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser’s instructions on changing your cookie settings.
G. By using this website you are agreeing that we may advertise your feedback on the website and marketing material.
H. We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with goods and services and for such a period as mandated by concerned laws.
I. If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your data for our legitimate interests to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events.
How we use information
A. We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services.
B. We use the information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:
- improve our services, site and how we upgrade our businesses;
- understand and enhance your experience using our site;
- products and services;
- personalise our products or services and make recommendations
- provide and delive products and services you request
- process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- provide customer support and respond to your request and comments;
- create and manage the online accounts you manage on our website;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for verification of identity or prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences;
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
Digitise Today follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
Preventing fraudulent activities.
B. Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject cookies, you will not be able to use any products or services that require you to sign in.
C. Approved 3rd parties also may set cookies when you interact with our services.
D. 3rd parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
F. you can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a ” disable cookies” option in your browser setting. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Digitise Today has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Social Media Plugins
This Website incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks, to allow easy sharing on your favourite social networks. These plugins are programmed to not page to safeguard the privacy of users. Cookies may be set, if you make voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks.
Links to third-party site/apps
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Digitise Today does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.